Aquaseal 8oz Tube (Spare Part)
Aquaseal® Urethane Repair Adhesive & Sealant
The industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wet suits, dry suits and all watersports products. The flexible urethane formula waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion. An adhesive with hundreds of watersports and household uses. For a fast cure, use Aquaseal with Cotol-240 (unfortunately we can not ship Cotol due to its flamability). This is a mega 8oz tube. Please note that this is NOT a suiable adhesive for attaching latex seals to drysuits, for appropriate glues for this see the “Seaskin User Manual”.
This product due to its flammability is classed as “Dangerous goods” and a shipping charge of £9.60 will apply for orders within mainland UK. We cannot ship this item to outside mainland UK. Please do NOT order if outside mainland UK.
Repairing small punctures in neoprene and membrane suits is easy using Aquaseal urethane repair adhesive and sealant although cure times are longer if Cotol -240 accelerator is not mixed at 10:1 ratio.
- Locate the hole on the inside of the suit.
- For a neat repair cut a 20mm hole out of a length of 50mm polypropylene packing tape.
- Stick on the tape strip so the puncture is in the center of the hole.
- Keep the area of the repair level.
- Apply the Aquaseal so as to fill the hole in the packing tape and over its edge.
- Leave to cure for 2 hours if Cotol was used, 10-36 hours if not.
- Then peel away the packing tape to leave a 20mm repair circle.
- Packing tape does not have to be used, and sealant can be applied directly straight from the tube.
£17.09 (Non UK orders ex.VAT)